Working Toward Omni-Channel Campaign Management Success
Current customers using Omni-Channel Marketing have completely revitalized their marketing – enhancing customer interaction management strategies, and increasing revenue with the help of Teradata.
- An international insurer boosted campaign performance by 50%
- A global e-commerce retailer sent 1.5 billion targeted emails per year with a 30% open rate
- One of the top clothing retailers in the U.S. achieved a 50% open rate and sends four billion responsively-designed emails per year
Designed Specifically for your Marketing Communications Flexibility
Teradata Omni-Channel Marketing gives marketers the tools to create customer interaction strategies by leveraging integrated insights and improving all online and offline engagements. This eliminates message fragmentation and inconsistent data sharing by empowering the organization to turn these insights into actions.
Omni-Channel Marketing enables marketers to better visualize their marketing plans and marketing objectives, optimize marketing campaigns, and build audience segments. Omni-Channel Marketing has fully embedded digital marketing and analytical capabilities to make the industry’s most powerful and complete marketing software solution.
Omni-Channel Marketing is used across multiple industries. Many of Teradata’s customers are defining modern marketing in the financial services, telecommunication, food and beverage, healthcare, CPG, retail, hospitality, travel and transportation and manufacturing industries.
Powering Omni-Channel Retailing & E-Commerce
Online retailers or any brand that uses the Internet to connect with customers has the need to use efficient and accurate marketing processes to ensure deliverability with timely, relevant messages to the right customer at the right time. For omni-channel retailers that want to achieve e-commerce marketing success, Teradata’s powerful solution is the most flexible, most powerful solution. Create automated campaigns that are highly individualized for every customer.
- Build campaigns and assign collateral for each step in the purchase process
- React to shopping cart abandonment with an email pointing to the already-filled cart, and send other triggered or event-based emails
- Execute real-time interactions across call centers, web (paid, earned, and owned), kiosks, ATMs, point-of-sale, self-service, email, SMS, social, mobile and more
- Analyze and predict customer behavior to increase communication effectiveness
- Respond to online activity with the next-best-offer, and present enticing cross-sell and up-sell offers
- Visualize ROI, campaign results, and more
Why Teradata Omni-Channel Marketing?
Boost profitability. Increase campaign conversion rates. Gain a centralized view of customers. Identify customers’ preferred communication channels. Coordinate multiple interaction points. Analyze and predict customer behavior. Integrate online and offline channels. Communicate in real-time across multiple channels. Enhance deliverability of advertising. Increase brand recall. Achieve agile marketing by being there when customers need you.
The Future of Marketing is Individualized, Right-Time Customer Experience Management
Marketers know the rate of change is unrelenting. As a marketer, you’ve been grilled about the potential of social media marketing, using multimedia to capture attention, and using mobile to send push notifications, collect proximity data, and location-based data. You’ve lost sleep thinking about how to integrate your multiple channels – social media, point-of-sale, email, mobile, and more – and how to prove ROI. How can you know where you stand – and ensure that you’re surpassing the competition?
In short, if you’re working in marketing today, you know firsthand that in order to keep up with the pace of today’s disrupted customer, you have to understand your audience and communicate with them – not to them. With Teradata Omni-Channel Marketing, create connected interactions across all channels, and achieve Individualized Marketing that lasts.
We Power Marketing. ™